[Ambassadors] Please don't rely on me...

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Jun 21 01:51:59 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

+1. We are all ambassadors.

Christoph is really nice, but he is not the only person can do such a
meeting. We can certainly get a lot of advice from him, but we should not
depend on him.

In this factor, APAC do better than EMEA, I think so (sorry :).
In APAC, we have three or more people can chair a meeting although we all
still rely on David.

Next time, I will try (arranging time zone difference) to attend an EMEA
meeting.

Kind regards,
Tuan