[Ambassadors] Please spread the word about the Fedora Join SIG

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 17:32:47 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well.

I had recently posted[1] about the Fedora Join SIG[2] which is aimed at
helping potential contributors get started. I just wanted to remind you
folks to please direct any folks looking to contribute to Fedora to our
channels: #fedora-join on freenode or the mailing list[3]. Since
Ambassadors go out more to events and meet more users than any other
Fedora sub-team, we are more likely to run into folks looking to
contribute.

We've already started seeing folks in the channel that would like to
contribute. If we spread the word and make folks aware of this available
assistance, I'm sure the numbers will increase even more.

Have a great Sunday!

[1]
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/ambassadors/2012-June/019804.html

[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Join_SIG