[Ambassadors] Urgent : Asking for Vote

Tristan Santore tristan.santore at internexusconnect.net
Mon Mar 5 18:15:04 UTC 2012

On 05/03/12 15:22, irejaul . wrote:
> Hi fellows:
>
> I would like to propose & ask for vote for the following two topics:
>
> 1) FUDCon in Bangladesh
>
> 2) Expand Fedora through Hiring Mentors
>

> Please mention:
>
> +1 if you agree
>
> -1 if you disagree
>
> 0 if you not want to involve
>

> *Thanks & Regards,*
> *
>
> Rejaul Islam
>
> *
> *
>
> Fedora Ambassador Bangladesh
>
> *
> *
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rejaul
> <https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User%3aRejaul>
>
> *
> *
>

> *

I am glad you will pay for this. I have not heard of any budget
proposals otherwise. Also, the budget already supports ambassadors not
only by paying for swag, FUDcons, but also sometimes, depending on
circumstance funding for accommodation.

So I really would like to know where this money will come from ?
Maybe you could explain, before we "vote" on this. Even though, our
elected representatives should vote on this, as that is how the
democratic process here works.

Regards,
Tristan

--
Tristan Santore BSc MBCS
TS4523-RIPE
Tristan.Santore at internexusconnect.net

Former Thawte Notary
(Please note: Thawte has closed its WoT programme down,
and I am therefore no longer able to accredit trust)

TSantore at fedoraproject.org