[Ambassadors] Things should be discussed face to face during FUDCon KL 2012

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Fri Mar 23 10:47:59 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

I think, we should arrange a session in about 2 hours in the day 2.
It should be focused on a set of most active ambassadors who can
contribute most to the proposed ideas [1].

At least, we should add our all ideas and get them to be discussed in
APAC meetings until FUDCon KL.

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Tuanta/FUDCon_KL_2012_BoF_discussion#Discussion_Ideas

Kind regards,
Tuan