[Ambassadors] Organizing Fedora swag a bit better

Máirín Duffy duffy at fedoraproject.org
Fri Mar 23 20:46:53 UTC 2012

On Fri, 2012-03-23 at 15:32 -0500, inode0 wrote:
> For those of us who occasionally help in this area but who are design
> impaired what I think we normally do is just get a template and
> instructions from the vendor and ask you or the design team to put the
> right thing into the template for us. At least I know that is what I
> am most comfortable doing. Is that still an OK protocol for us to
> follow? Or has that been a burden to design?

That's the right protocol to follow for new, never-made-before designs
or designs for items we've never done before. (For example, if we
decided to do Fedora dice or Fedora neck ties, which I don't think we've
ever done before, you'd want to follow that process.)

This swag organization is more to keep stuff we'd like to reorder or
order separately in different geos in one place, if that makes sense?

~m