[Ambassadors] Italian Ambassador leaves Fedora (ex Goodbye Fedora (from Italy))

Gabriele Trombini (mailga) mailga at fedoraonline.it
Wed May 2 23:01:11 UTC 2012

Maybe this mail has gone unnoticed, to the most of You.

I think that if one of the Ambassadors leaves the project
with this words:

"While I realize how little it can import to most of those who read, I
reiterate that I let Fedora as a gesture of utter disapproval of the
project management."

we got a problem.

Sharing the project is a free choice of each one, and Alexjan can leave
in every moment, but his doubt about the project managment makes
me think about.

Who is the "project management"? Maybe the Fedora organization is
complicated to understand?

In effect this words may mean that suggest changes is not so easy:

"For a while, I tried to make my contribution to change this, but this
was not possible."

Well this is a lone voice, but I'd like think that it will be the only and we
can't accept that this is reason for leaving the project.

Ciao Alexjan.

Mailga

Gabriele Trombini
(mailga)