[Ambassadors] [APAC] The incomming Indonesian Community Conflict

Kévin Raymond shaiton at fedoraproject.org
Fri May 4 10:26:51 UTC 2012

On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:19 PM, Prima Yogi Loviniltra
<jurankdankkal at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> There is a statment that I get that, your community is your community,
>

> Yep this is what we got from meeting in irc with the guy from fedora.or.id,
> meeting log prove it
> http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-id/2012-04-26/fedora-id.2012-04-26-15.59.log.html
> :)
> Now we just want the solution for this problem, maybe we can't solve it by
> the internal, what do you guy expect?

Tristant is right!

Being an ambassador is not a recognition nor a title, it is an
engagement and a responsibility! (quoting my old mentor).
Just to inform everyone that

"people behind fedora.or.id will held meeting tonight at 19.00 GMT+7
at #fedora.indonesia"
Let's see if they can come with an agreement. I'll be traveling by that time.

(picked from the -id irc channel few minutes ago).

--
Kévin Raymond
(shaiton)