[Ambassadors] BoF discussion @ FUDCon KL this afternoon

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sat May 19 06:48:36 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Since we are missing a lot of Fedora ambassadors and contributors
while it's better to get them as many as possible participated so
the discussion will be moved to tomorrow afternoon.

It doesn't matter, you know. I got a lot of good ideas in some
other *unofficial* meetups with about twenty people last night
and today. I summarized them all to Etherpad page [1].
You can read it, contribute more ideas to, then we will join
together tomorrow to discuss more before writing down as an
official summary. Hope it should be a guidelines for us to
discuss more and make the future decisions as well.

[1] https://fudconkl2012.etherpad.mozilla.org/1

Kind regards,
Tuan