[Ambassadors] Beefy Miracle 1.5 round button final draft

Sarah White graphitefriction at gmail.com
Mon May 21 20:05:12 UTC 2012

Hello,

I've finished the Beefy Miracle button per the feedback recieved
during last week's FamNA meeting.

The graphic is attached to the following ticket:
https://fedorahosted.org/famna/ticket/32

I've provided a true too size graphic, and a scaled up graphic
(labeled scaled :)) so you don't have to squint.

In summary, I made the following modifications:

Made text more defined by eliminating the script style and replacing
it with a (heavily) modied HvD comic serif font per gnokii's
recommendation. I also outlined the text in black to match the relish.
Moved the words closer together.
Removed the glow behind the hot dog.
Added more bits of relish in the 'air'.
Put a shadow on the relish in the background/beneath hotdog.
Added a slight highlight to the perimeter of the core (yellow) Beefy
Miracle text.

Feedback was split about 50/50 regarding which background color was
prefered. In this case, I chose a white background. If we end up doing
another order of the buttons later in the year, maybe we'll change it
to green.

If it causes you to have seizures or I've misspelled any word, please
let me know. Otherwise, I will be ordering the buttons tomorrow.

Next question: When I order the buttons, should I ship them to me or
to a RedHat office? I have no problem repackaging and shipping the
buttons to event box masters or other swag distributors. I'm also
happy to meetup and do a hand off with anyone in the Baltimore or
Washington DC area who is going to SELF. However, if you live in NoVA
I require beer, cake, and probably a promise to forever refer to me as
the Queen of the Universe in order to get me to swing around the
northwest-west side of the beltway.

Cheers,

Sarah White
(graphite6)