[Ambassadors] Please add your local LUG to the list

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:09:20 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have added us, Hungary. But we have an international
fedoracommunity.org page too.... and there are more Fedora groups are
there. Maybe that is the answer why hasn't been edited lately. Also I
think - wiki is not the right tool for dynamic content - it will be
always outdated as LUG's appear and go. Big question for me is - if we
have PLENTY of websites with subdomains ready in online - why have to
edit wiki? If stick to websites, instead of editing such content in
wiki.... that makes us more visible, alive, and online.

Thanks,
Zoltan

Check this: http://www.fedoracommunity.org

2012/10/17 Lynn Dixon <lynn.dixon at gmail.com>:
> All,
> I have added my local LUG to the list:  USA / TN / Chattanooga -
> [http://www.chugalug.org / Lynn Dixon
>
> Thanks!
>
> On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Ruth Suehle <rsuehle at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> In a recent marketing team meeting, we were discussing the difficulty of
>> finding a list of Linux User Groups around the world online. Fedora has such
>> a list:
>>
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LinuxUserGroups
>>
>> ...but I suspect that like a lot of wiki pages, it hasn't been maintained
>> in a while.
>>
>> Could each of you take a moment to take a look at the page, and if you
>> have a LUG in your area (or if there's another you know of), add it to the
>> list?
>>
>> Thanks!
>> Ruth
>> --