[Ambassadors] Leading Future FAmNA Meetings

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 15:15:03 UTC 2012

On Thu, Oct 25, 2012 at 10:04 AM, Sarah White
<graphitefriction at gmail.com> wrote:
> As Ruben said, John, you've been a great wrangler - keeping us moving
> toward action items, but letting us brainstorm and be goofy as well :D
> Like Dan and Jon, I would definitely like to co-run FAmNa meetings but
> know I can't be available every week since I travel a lot. Maybe each
> of us could each take a week (ex. Jon does 1st week of month, Dan does
> 2nd week of month, Sarah does 3rd week of month....)? Just an idea.

As part of the FESCo agenda each week toward the end they have a
section to get someone to commit to leading the next week's meeting
right before the open floor. Perhaps we could try doing that beginning
next week. I'll add it to the agenda and we'll see how it goes. I
think it would be really great if we could end up with a bunch of
people who would pitch in so no one gets too burned out doing it.

John