[Ambassadors] Hardware for Fedora booths

Christos Bacharakis cmpahar at gmail.com
Sat Sep 1 11:24:52 UTC 2012

In this part I would like to mention the benefit of having these
goodies in your both.

Three years ago, Dimitris Glezos gave in the Greek Fedora Community a
XO laptop for presenting it in events.
Every time we had the XO in our booth the majority of the attendances
was asking what's that and what operating system runs.

Even if we ware in a non FOSS event, the XO was attracting a lot of
people in our booth, especially kids!
In additional Greek Fedora community has and will continue to run
sessions based on XO, Sugar and Fedora.

We must have fancy and meaningful goodies in our booths such as XO,
big cheatcubes, stickers, buttons and CANDIES! Yes, candies ;)

https://picasaweb.google.com/105770476640273513358/AthensDigitalWeekVol1#5393646822090988866