[Ambassadors] New Trojan Threatens Mac OS X, Linux Machines

Jon jdisnard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 16:23:53 UTC 2012

I believe the OP was referring to this (?):

http://www.f-secure.com/weblog/archives/00002400.html

It's from July, but I keep seeing the same news appear on different sites.
I do believe they are all referring to the above link.
That is unless the kit has been taken, modified, adapted, evolved,
etc... into something new.

Best regards,
-Jon

>>> http://twitter.com/danishkanavin