[Ambassadors] My Fedora 'ambassadors' membership has been removed

Adrian Soliard a.soliard at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:55:54 UTC 2012

I want to know what I have to do to be an ambassador, because I sent
emails to Tatica (tatica at fedoraproject.org) and Nushio
(nushio at fedoraproject.org) and I never received help (even, tatica
answered me with some question that I answer).
I really want to help with the Fedora Project, but I think it's
difficult if nobody help people to get involved with a motivation.
Even I read the emails from the ambassadors list, I wrote my opinions,
I contributed in whatever I could (Also, not being an official
ambassador)

If anyone wants to be my mentor, will be welcome.
Thanks

--
Soliard, Adrian D.