[Ambassadors] Next FUDCon in APAC - Change of Process?

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Fri Sep 28 09:53:55 UTC 2012

On Friday, September 28, 2012 05:20 PM, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:42 AM, Mathieu Bridon
> <bochecha at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> On Friday, September 28, 2012 03:25 PM, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
>>
>> Why would FAmSCo go against the opinion of the regional leadership?
>>

> Hi Mathieu,
>
> Thanks for your inputs.
> I mean it is not happening but as per the process it can be.

And the process should certainly not forbid it.

There could be times where the local leadership doesn't have the global
vision that FAmSCo has.

So the process should allow it, and the people we elect being reasonable
and intelligent, they will try their best to listen to the fieldworkers.

>> Now it might not be how it happens in practice, but then it is an
>> implementation problem, not one with the documented process.
>
> That means there is practical difficulty?

I have no idea what you mean with that sentence.

--
Mathieu