[Ambassadors] Don't we want more ambassadors in Fedora ?

Mathieu Bridon bochecha at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 30 02:33:32 UTC 2013

Hi Ahmed,

On Tue, 2013-04-30 at 02:05 +0200, Ahmed Araby wrote:
> Hello All , I hope you're ok
> I've real situation here
> More than 4 new people applied to Fedora ambassadors program and ignored
> completely from mentors
> I know that we all have our live and our job
> But I've event tomorrow and really do not know how to tell people to join
> Ambassadors program ? and this is my third event this year and more to come
> I realy want to build a local fedora community here in Egypt

I'm confused, why do you think that you need people to be approved
ambassador for that?

A strong local community would be made of a few ambassadors, of course,
but also of packagers, translators, documentation writers, designers,...
and users too.

What problems do you think are caused by these people not being approved
as ambassadors yet?

--
Mathieu