[Ambassadors] Promotion via Movies

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 20:15:05 UTC 2013

HI,

I like it, but what is the target, and do you have concept - what do
you would like to include to the spot? I think if you have events,
then maybe those records can be a good resource to introduce our 4F,
and the community too. I'd like to help you to work on the concept.

Cu,

Zoltan
Fedora Hungary

2013/2/7 Don KeLzy <kinkelson at gmail.com>:
> Howdy all, I'm a Fedora Ambassador in my country[Ghana] unfortunately I've
> been dormant for a while.
> Anyways I'm about to do a movie and I was thinking about possible ways to
> promote Fedora in my locality.
> For one thing there's a scene in my movie where one of the character needs
> to use a computer.
> I've arranged for Fedora to be used in that sequence.
> I'm wondering if there could be something else that could be done. If you
> have any ideas feel free to send it to me.
>
> thanks

PGP:  06853DF7