[Ambassadors] Promotion via Movies

David Ramsey diamond_ramsey at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 07:05:08 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

Greetings. :)

> Part of the costume could have fedora logos :-)

There could be a Spherical Cow, Beefy Miracle and/or Hot Dog image...  :D

>> I love the way ideas are booming and the concepts keep evolving.
>> Actually what I have in mind in the movie is a little sequence where a guy hacks into a secure government database to access info abt another character in the movie.
>> I was thinking I'd use Fedora as the OS of the guy doing the hacking to give credibility to the distro.

I like your idea and the concepts are great.  :)

An idea for some dialogue for your movie.
Person One - Yes, the hacker was using some sort of Raspberry Pie and ARM Technology.
Person Two - Raspberry Pie and Arms, this is madness.
Person One - There is some sort of operating system named, Fedora as the "signature" connection.
Person Two - Fedora as in hats?
Person One - Yes.
Person Two - Where can we buy this Fedora operating system.
Person One - It's free and it's in many places...almost everywhere.  It's in space, on land and in countless systems.
Person Two - Free software does not exist.

Also, may be a wiki for your composted ideas with a part of that wiki for others to add their additional concepts, too.  This may be useful for sending to other mailing lists as a reference.  Food for your Fedora thoughts, too.  I look forward to the Fedora movie.  :v)

Please have a Great Fedora day and/or evening! :~)

Thank You

Sincerely

=-=-=-=-=

- David -

=-=-=-=-=

David Ramsey

---------------------------------

一石二鳥
いっせきにちょう

One stone; two birds.

To kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

=

Fedora Project's Japan & Maryland Ambassador dramsey at fedoraproject.org
* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey
With sixteen (16) x86_64 computing cores, 80 GB of RAM and eight SATA
Seagate 7200.12 - 500 GB harddisks.
With sixty-four (64) x86_64 computing cores, 256 GB of RAM and 1TB harddisks.
The system definitions are at the following URL:
* https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dramsey#Using_embedded_code_have_updates_automatically_done_for_running_systems.27_status

=