[Ambassadors] Regarding the situation with reimbursements with in APAC

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 25 13:02:06 UTC 2013

On 25.02.2013 13:47, Buddhike Kurera wrote:
> Getting RH Credit Card for APAC region is still stuck at RH Finance
> and it seems we need to escalate the process before ambassadors get
> frustrated and demotivated by not having money on time. I do hope
> Robyn and Ruth will look into this matter and take required actions to
> solve this situation asap.

no need to worry - just assign approved reimbursements from APAC to me -
i will maintain a weekly reimbursement cycle - if more urgent let me know.
As the situation is now - the ammount on our Credit Card is enough for
APAC and EMEA. This may change, if this the case i let you know.

Again, APAC Ambassadors please keep sure the invoices are readable and
that you provide in which currency it was payed!!! Conversion will be
done with oanda.com.
The Community Credit Card can book your travel or accomodation,
reimburse you via paypal and pay for you in a webshop. We can not do
wire transfers by western union or bank transfer.

cu Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688