[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting minutes 2013-02-27

Álvaro Castillo netsys at fedoraproject.org
Wed Feb 27 23:50:57 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

I'm sorry, but I just see meeting today finished. I thought meeting for
next week. :-( I have an inconvenient wait for 13 of March for next
meeting. At 8th and 11th of April. I will have two presentations about
Fedora and I need know if my ticket
https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ticket/220 will be approved or
not. Because send packages from Germany, or Czech. Republic delays one-two
weeks ago...

By other hand, I'm happy that a bit part of Jordan university are
requesting some DVDs for uses on their courses, that's cool!
Anyway, apartment for 8 people... wow... I hope that's be big!

Greetings!