[Ambassadors] Fedora PH Emergency Meeting

Magie Antonio magie at bluepoint.com.ph
Wed Jan 16 06:58:10 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

We will have an emergency meeting tomorrow, January 17, 2PM at North Edsa, Quezon City.

FAMs Engels Antonio, Arnold Laurinaria, and Emmanuel Tomasa have confirmed attendance. Herson Pagcaliwagan will try to catch up at around 5PM. So for those who can still make it after work hours, we'll be ending the meeting by 6PM.

Agenda includes:
1. FUDCon 2013 PH bid
2. F18 Release Party Planning (Jan/Feb)
3. Fedora Participation at Geek Camp (March)
4. Fedora PH 2013 Budget

Sorry for the urgency of this meet-up but I hope you can make it so we can finally settle our FedoraPH concerns for this year.  :)

Regards,
Magie