[Ambassadors] T-shirt for each F19 release party organizer

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Tue May 14 16:09:27 UTC 2013

Jiri Eischmann píše v Pá 03. 05. 2013 v 15:13 +0200:
> Hi,
> in FAmSCo, we've been discussing how to appreciate people who organize
> release parties. In the past, we always picked the best parties and gave
> their organizers some budget for a nice dinner. But picking just a few
> parties was not IMHO very fortunate because all organizers deserve some
> "thank you" gift.
> This time, we'd like to try something new. One of the ideas is to give
> every release party event owner a special Fedora 19 T-shirt.
>
> Before we spin off something, I'd like to start a broader discussion.
>
> I'm especially appealing to the regions if they can figure out what cost
> it would bring to send a T-shirt to every release party in their region
> and if they're able to produce the T-shirts locally or if it's better to
> produce them centrally for the whole world.
>
> The outcome of the discussion should be what the whole thing would cost
> and if ambassadors even like it and it's worth the effort. Alternative
> ideas are also welcome.
>
> Jiri

Let me update you about the outcome:

After consulting it with Ruth of OSAS, I made an order of 220 t-shirts
(200 unisex, 20 women's cut) today. The total price is $952 and it will
land in this quarter quarter which was OSAS's condition.

I think we can slowly start thinking about the raffle. The general theme
should be "thank you gift to people who have contributed to F19 in some
way".

Jiri