[Ambassadors] Next weekly APAC meeting = Saturday, June 01st at 04:00 UTC‏

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Wed May 29 05:38:38 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

I am on a trip so I can not attend the meeting. I will review logs later.

> Please be prompt and we will address priority issues first in order to save
> time.
> * Make sure that you have APAC Trac items listed with "meeting" as a key word
> for our review at [1].

I have some pending for approval tickets. Please kindly review them and approve
them if you can. Even if you can not approve them, please add comments to those
tickets.

> * Address APAC's FY2014 Budget updates and decisions.

I will double check updates from Suresht then notice the final one.

> * We will review our what SWAG for example, such as F19 media and others that
> you need for the future and plan for future F19 media needs.

We need some media and swag for F19 release parties in Vietnam. Nangthang is
collecting information to request for support.

Kind regards,
Tuan