[Ambassadors] Ambassadors places in new Working Groups

Joerg Simon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sun Oct 27 10:53:08 UTC 2013

On 27.10.2013 10:32, Nobrakal wrote:
> Recently, some Working Groups has been created [1]. In the most of
> case (except in the Server WG with Truong Anh. Tuan), we don't have
> any representant of the ambassador group.
> I exaggerate, because some developers are ambassadors (like C.
> Wickert, H. Guémar...), but they are in these groups primary for their
> skills in programming. I don't say "they are bad ambassadors", but I
> think developper task + ambassador reprensentant task are too much for
> one person.

till this point i do not understand the intention of the e-mail

> I think it's a great idea to strengthens the links between ambassadors
> and WG. The ambassador is an important link between users and
> developpers, on my mind, he must be in these groups.

"must" is a strong word - we discussed concepts to enforce additional
group-memberships for Ambassadors as requirement in the past without
final results. Is this what you intent?

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688