[Ambassadors] Ambassador insight? help wanted!

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 8 20:43:04 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 01:24:40PM -0700, Dan Mashal wrote:
> Exactly what are you trying to accomplish?

I'm trying to highlight interesting developments -- software and otherwise
-- across the project, in an easily digestible form for users, casual
contributors, and contributors who are so deep in their own area that they
don't have time for much else.

If you haven't seen the previous posts at
<http://fedoramagazine.org/category/general-news/fedora-this-week/>, please
check them out -- hopefully it'll be more clear by example.

> We send meeting minutes out every week.
> You can read all of our meeting logs here:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors_meetings?rd=Ambassadors/Meetings#Meeting_Minutes

I know, but unfortunately, without reading the full logs, it's hard to
figure out what's going on. Not all of them have meetbot summaries, and for
the ones that do, the summaries have a lot of links to follow without much
explanation as to what that link is or why it's interesting.

I'm not complaining... that's just the way things are, and it's not
terrible. But for what I want to do, I could use some help.

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"