[Ambassadors] Ambassador insight? help wanted!

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Apr 9 11:52:22 UTC 2014

On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 04:13:38PM -0600, Eduardo Mayorga Téllez wrote:
> What approach could we make use of?
> I've been using the qTranslate plugin[1], which able us to store all
> languages alternatives for each post in the same post. This would
> require an WP account though.
> Note there are other approaches[2], but this is the one I think is
> the simplest. We could even use the wiki for this.

That would be cool. Probably worth filing a request in
<https://fedorahosted.org/marketing-team/newticket>.

The other side of this is that I can't tell what's going on in meetings that
aren't in English. So if there's something worth spreading, I miss it,
without some help.

                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"