[Ambassadors] [Fedora-join] Fedora join team meeting

Sarup Banskota sbanskota08 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 11:15:43 UTC 2014

On Apr 16, 2014 4:26 PM, "Marcel Ribeiro Dantas" <ribeirodantasdm at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> Hi!
>>
>> We had quite a constructive meeting. Here are the minutes:
>

> Yes, it does look like! I regret not being able to wake up early enough
ehehe
> That Mozilla website is just astonishingly great. I'd like to help with
it, if it's possible, Ankur.
> We could use http://apps.fedoraproject.org/ to feed the ways (examples)
of contributing that the website suggests.

Hi Ribiero, um by examples do you mean like the links the Mozilla site
redirects to? I remember pingou showing me an easyfix page/link at LGM, we
could keep that in mind too.

> How can I help you with that? You're gonna host it on GitHub? (Or
Gitorious, which is free software and consequently makes me happier :-)

That's the plan, I'd lean towards GitHub though :-)