[Ambassadors] Sponsorship for latinoware

yn1v at taygon.com yn1v at taygon.com
Thu Jul 3 20:26:06 UTC 2014

If you want to get sponsorship for attending to latinoware, please fill
a ticket at:
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-latam/

Please be aware that funds are limited. We have formally allocated up to
$2000 for this event. We are looking at buying tickets early to take
funds from the current quarter and allocate more funds. This is not
confirmed but is it likely to happen.

We will prioritize people that have talks accepted at latinoware. We
also will be looking to prioritize partial subsides. But please submit
your ticket to be taken into account and state if a partial subside will
help or you need full sponsosrship.

The information needed is what you will do at the event, what you need
sponsored and how much that sponsorship will cost. We understand that
prices will vary for travel tickets, but we need an estimate. Please
provide your travel route. We estimated that will be USD $25 every night
in shared room. So use that value as reference. Please use the field
amount to estate the total requested, and please use USD.

It was agreed to keep open latinoware requests until July 9th. So, any
tickets submitted after that date will be not taken into account.

For any question, please contact event owners.

Best regards

--
Neville
Linux User # 473217