[Ambassadors] Your account #XXXXXXXXXX was suspended for violation of our TOS.

Onyeibo Oku twohotis at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 22:04:56 UTC 2015

What's this?

I found a mail with this subject this afternoon.  There's also the
following?

"WARNING: This e-mail has been altered by the Red Hat mail system.
Following this paragraph are indications of the actual changes made.

There was an attachment in this email that has been removed due to
security restrictions. Email with attachments containing Microsoft s
Windows executable files inside archives are not permitted"

What's this about?  Is this for real?  My account suspended?

Can someone elaborate please?

Regards