[Ambassadors] Some FUDCon Pune reimbursements pending

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:30:38 UTC 2015

Hi all,

sorry for being poorly responsive the past few months .. juggling a
bit too many things at once, that a number of things fell off ..

on fudcon tickets .. i can pick up the smaller ones .. #556 i think
better to be reassigned to ruth ..

going to process the rest now while i'm still awake ..

On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 9:06 PM, Danishka Navin <danishka at gmail.com> wrote:
> +Izhar
>
> On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 8:58 PM, Ruth Suehle <rsuehle at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>> I did respond and say it was fine to reassign tickets to me. Have you
>> talked to Izhar? Is there a reason he's not doing them?

http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331