[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2015 in Budapest

Truong Anh Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Fri Oct 30 07:41:30 UTC 2015

----- On Oct 29, 2015, at 9:06 PM, Gerold gerold at lugd.org wrote:

> with a tear in my eyes, it's a pity to inform you, but
> FAD EMEA 2015 in BUDAPEST
> will not be happen.

It's a really big pity. EMEA did organizing FAD for budget planning
well for a few years and I personally think it would be continued.

Following up this discussion, I just thought people just discussing
about dropping some *unnecessary* activities to get the event more
focused on the main goals and to save some money as well, NOT about
stopping the whole event.

In short, EMEA should take any small opportunities to hold that FAD
annually.

We are also trying to keep it here in APAC.

Rgds,
Tuan