Unsigned nautilus packages in latest F10 updates

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Jan 8 16:58:11 UTC 2009

> Due to an as of yet not fully understood bug, unsigned nautilus packages
> slipped into the last Fedora 10 updates push.  I have a new updates push
> running with signed versions of those packages which should finish in
> the next 20 minutes or so.  We apologize for any inconvenience this may
> have caused and will continue to investigate the root cause.

I have two updates on this front.

1) Signed versions of the packages were pushed out yesterday evening
thus closing the loop on this particular instance.

2) The root cause has been found after today's investigations and a fix
has been applied both upstream in the code we use as well as locally on
the machines we use to produce the repos.  This should prevent further
such incidents in the future.

Thank you for your patience.

--
Jesse Keating