Community Gaming Session 2

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed May 5 13:59:09 UTC 2010

There will be another Fedora Community Gaming session this weekend.
We will be playing Wesnoth as a team or teams (with the game(s) ending on
first human elimination). Depending on the number of participants we
may have humans on both sides or just one team versus the AI.

We will be starting at:
UTC: 0100 Saturday May 8, 2010
EDT: 9pm Friday May 7, 2010

Since unlike last week (with bzflag) drop ins are not easily accommodated,
please be on time.

I'll be following the #fedora-games IRC chat room before we get started.
We will meet in the "fedora" room in the official Wesnoth lobby.

Players will need a 1.8 or 1.8.1 version of Wesnoth.
Currently F14 has 1.8.1, F13 has 1.8 (but will probably have 1.8.1 in
at least testing by Friday).
For F13, F12, and F11 I have made 1.8.1 scratch builds available at:
F13: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2163514
F12: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2163516
F11: http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=2163519
You can also use a nightly compose of the games spin live image which will
have either 1.8 or 1.8.1:
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/nightly-composes/games/

There is additional information on the Community Gaming page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_Gaming#Upcoming_game_sessions