Community Gaming Session 3 - armacycles-ad

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Tue May 18 18:09:44 UTC 2010

There will be another Fedora Community Gaming session this weekend.
We will be playing armacyles-ad which is a light cycle game.

We will be starting at:
UTC: 1700 Saturday May 22, 2010
EDT: 1pm Saturday May 22, 2010

The game has short rounds, so drop ins and outs should be easy to accomodate.
I'll be hanging around at least two hours, and can let the server run as
long as people want to play.

This game comes recommended by a third party, but I'm still acting as
the organizer.

We'll meet pregame in #fedora-games . If any experienced players want to
recommend server settings, please speak up in the pregame meet up.
We'll also use in-game chat and I'll have Fedora Talk set up as well.

A bit more information is at
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Community_Gaming#Upcoming_game_sessions