Updated: Outage: Ibiblio/ipv6 servers - 2011-03-02 14:00 UTC

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 22:09:31 UTC 2011

Outage: Ibiblio/ipv6 servers - 2011-03-02 14:00 UTC

There will be an outage starting at UTC, 2011-03-02 14:00 which will last
approximately 4 hours.

To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto
or run:

date -d '2011-03-02 14:00  UTC'

Reason for outage:

metalabs is moving facilities and needs for our collocated server to
move with them. Systems will be down and getting new IP addresses with
the move.

Contact Information:

Please join #fedora-admin in irc.freenode.net or respond to this email to
track the status of this outage.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren