Fedora Infrastructure announces status.fedoraproject.org

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Aug 30 20:31:24 UTC 2012

Greetings.

I'm happy to announce the general availability of our
status.fedoraproject.org site.

This site provides an easy way for Fedora contributors and users to
check on the status of services provided by Fedora Infrastructure.

The site auto reloads every minute, and also provides a rss feed at
http://status.fedoraproject.org/changes.rss of any changes.

If you run into a problem or issue that is not reflected at
status.fedoraproject.org, please do report it to us in #fedora-admin on
irc.freenode.net or via ticket at
https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/newticket
We update the site status information manually so we need to be aware
of the issue in order to keep the site accurate.

As with everything in Fedora Infrastructure, this application is open
source. Source is available from:
http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/fedora-status.git
and is released under a GPLv2+ license.

This application is hosted at https://openshift.redhat.com to avoid any
issues with outages in our infrastructure affecting status reporting.

kevin