Flock hotel reservations now open

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at gmail.com
Fri May 24 16:42:21 UTC 2013

We have a rate of $129 at the Francis Marion hotel. Reservations in the
room block must be made by July 9. It's a stellar rate at a really lovely
place:

http://www.francismarionhotel.com/

Rooms include wifi, since I know that's your first question. :-)

Direct URL for attendee registration:
https://reservations.ihotelier.com/crs/g_reservation.cfm?groupID=1040693&hotelID=76320

If you call or try to book through the usual web link, the attendee code is
FLOCK.

If you know you'll be attending, please book as soon as possible so that if
we run out of rooms, I can secure more. This is an amazing price for
downtown Charleston, so we'll want to move fast if we need more space.

Thanks!
Ruth