[ANZ] Call for Talks at Brisbane FAD 2011

Jose Manimala josemm at fedoraproject.org
Sun Dec 19 21:45:41 UTC 2010

Hmm that is interesting. I would love to come and talk about something, but
thought there must be people from Australia who are really keen on it. :) I
will send in an email to the FAMSCO and see if I can get some sponsorship,
but of my own funds I dont think I will make it. Cheers. Btw, you should
look at local schools and FOSS speakers and FAMSCO also might send a speaker
to help you should send them an email.