[fedora-arm] armv4 build

Frank ultima.ratio.regum69 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 07:12:05 UTC 2009

Hi,

To do the build, you could setup a QEMU to emulate your ARM board. It
will be faster than trying to compile on your 920T (it is something
like 64 Mb and 400 Mhz, i suppose). If i remenber correctly, it is an
armv4t (Thumb instruction set)

Once you have you QEMU up and runnig, install development tools (gcc,
rpmbuild, ... ) and rebuild your packages with following command :

rpmbuild --target armv4tl --rebuild name.src.rpm

i hope this help.

Frank