[fedora-arm] Source repositories unavailable?

Norbert Wegener nw at wegener-net.de
Tue Mar 30 10:21:43 UTC 2010

I installed a f12 on a Sheeva Plug and it works fine.
Now I wanted to compile a rpm package from source.
I enabled all repos in /etc/yum.repos.d/fedora.repo
/etc/yum.repos.d/fedora-updates.repo
Then
[root at fedora-arm yum.repos.d]# yum clean all
Cleaning up Everything
root at fedora-arm yum.repos.d]# yumdownloader --source mysql-server
fedora                                                   | 3.4 kB     00:00
fedora/primary_db                                        | 7.5 MB     00:51
http://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/arm/fedora/pub/fedora/linux/releases/12/Everything/source/SRPMS/repodata/repomd.xml:
[Errno 14] HTTP Error 404 :
http://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/arm/fedora/pub/fedora/linux/releases/12/Everything/source/SRPMS/repodata/repomd.xml
Trying other mirror.
Cannot retrieve repository metadata (repomd.xml) for repository:
fedora-arm-source. Please verify its path and try again

Is there another source for the srpms available?
Thanks
Norbert Wegener