[fedora-arm] Fedora 12 updates still rsyncing?

Chris Tyler chris at tylers.info
Tue May 11 01:49:18 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-10 at 13:35 -0300, Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:
> On Mon, May 10, 2010 at 1:31 PM, Till Maas <opensource at till.name> wrote:
> > Hiyas,
> >
> > I noticed that there seem to be no Fedora 12 updates for ARM. The mirror
> > linked on the wiki page does not show any packages:
> > http://ftp.linux.org.uk/pub/linux/arm/fedora/pub/fedora/linux/updates/12/arm/
> >
> > And the wiki als says that the updates are still rsyncing. Are the
> > updates distributed somehow else?
> >
> > Regards
> > Till
> >

> I noticed this too
>
> 0 updates since I have installed fedora-arm

The Fedora-ARM builds from around F8 though F12 were built on Lennert's
koji farm in Europe. That was recently decommissioned, and there's a new
koji farm being built here at Seneca by Paul Whalen. The plan is to use
Dennis Gilmore's koji-shadow tool to follow updates on the main archs,
so as updates are built for PCs they will also be built for ARM. Thus,
F13 should have consistent updates.

-Chris