[fedora-arm] Fedora XO 1.5 on Android tablets

Henrik Nordström henrik at henriknordstrom.net
Sat Sep 4 10:27:22 UTC 2010

lör 2010-09-04 klockan 15:24 +0530 skrev Narendra Sisodiya:

> The CPU is Marvell Aspen 88AP166.
> But as far as, I know that Debian and fedora has ARM port. If there is
> a CPU which is based on ARM, then it should work. I know this is not
> completely true.

That CPU is Marvell ARMADA 100 family from what I can see..
http://www.marvell.com/products/processors/applications/armada_100/

Fedora ARM CPU architecture requirement is fund here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Architectures/ARM

ARMADA 100 166e is using a Sheeva CPU core and works fine for Fedora. If
you have a Linux kernel for your board then the Fedora 12 root fs should
boot fine. Then add/remove what you need from there.

Regards
Henrik