[fedora-arm] Fedora 14 on ARM status update

Donald Gullett webwillow at thewebwillow.com
Sun Aug 7 03:22:39 UTC 2011

the first rootfs i have been running on my 2 sheevaplugs since it was posted and i have scripts rolling through compiling missing packages and the like.

if anyone is interested.....and i know koji is doing this already but for fun i have been compiling the source packages in the everything directory to get a full complete list of rpms.

if anyone is interested or needs a specific package they are the the following address.

you have to look around a little bit but i arranged them in a order to better suite my self :)

http://thewebwillow.com/arm

repo has  f12,f13, and currently compiled f14 packages
pub has Everything release and updates as per source rpms found on redhats site.

As soon as alpha2 is out ill swap to that image and use that image.