[fedora-arm] Rootfs and mock

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Mon Aug 15 16:13:47 UTC 2011

I spent some time on the weekend working on a rootfs that has working mock out of the box. The cm is up. Ill put a SSH key in the rootfs people will be able to use to rsync builds up. Right now I need to get a good set of kernels for it. At the least tegra and omap imx if dans work pays off as well. Anything else people think we will need? I have it booted on my trimslice.

Jonathan Masters <jcm at redhat.com> wrote:

Also. I pulled Ken's bits earlier so mock in the rootfs should work as long as the fs (eg NFS) you use has the right fs cap support (eg v4 nfs). We should keep the rootfs around and not archive it until at te earliest the point where we have a bootable F15 image. I will handle the archiving in co-operation with Dennis at that time.

I am not on IRC until Thu but I will try to sneak online when my gf doesn't notice while on the Isle of Wight :)

--
Sent from my phone - message formatted and/or shortened accordingly.