[fedora-arm] Update on ARMv5/v7 building?
jon.chiappetta at senecac.on.ca
Thu Dec 1 05:08:09 UTC 2011
Thanks for the copy Jon. Here's where I *think* we stand so far with Fedora 15:
- I need some help in possibly automating the upstreaming of the various pkgs with .arm modifications
-- Where does one upstream it to and how does one then que that upstreamed pkg?
-- And what happens if some pkg ENVR's in Koji don't match the mainstream ones?
- Apparently there was one build that caused a ton of failures which dgilmore told me about
- In addition, we have to back track a bit in building some F15 for armv5 pkgs
-- When we built pkgs depending on some libraries they were linked with F13 lib pkgs
-- These pkgs don't exist now since the new F15 repo doesn't inherit the old ones
-- Jordan is helping me in correcting this
- We need to get more builders up and fix some various problems where some of them are constantly going down (reliability issues somewhere)
- We need more sdcards or locate some missing ones which may just be locked away somewhere
- There is a F15 build status page here (hopefully its working correctly):
- I posted the source code to a simple que script I am currently using which is here:
- Am I missing anything else important?? Let me know please and thanks!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the arm