[fedora-arm] heavybuilder channel in koji

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Mon Dec 12 18:52:22 UTC 2011

El Fri, 9 Dec 2011 12:59:16 -0600
Dennis Gilmore <dennis at ausil.us> escribió:

> one of the things that we talked about in the meeting yesterday was to
> have some way to enable some builds that are heavy on resources to go
> to the bigger builds.
>
> ive deployed today a policy on the hub to implement it
>
> channel =
>     is_child_task :: parent
>     source */gcc*  :: use heavybuilder
>     source */glibc* :: use heavybuilder
>     source */kernel* :: use heavybuilder
>     source */qt* :: use heavybuilder
>     source */libreoffice* :: use heavybuilder
>     source */java-1.6.0-openjdk* :: use heavybuilder
>     source */firefox* :: use heavybuilder
>     source */xulrunner* :: use heavybuilder
>     all :: use default
>

> is the policy that ive deployed and ive put  4 hosts in the channel
> for now they are
>
> cdot-panda-10-1-v7hl
> cdot-panda-11-1-v7hl
> cdot-panda-10-5
> cdot-panda-12-3
>
> any build matching the above globs will only happen on one of those 4
> hosts
>
> it is a manually managed list. they are things that stuck out to me.
> if there is others needed we should add them. we should also add some
> more hosts to the channel
>
> Dennis

Just as an update

the current policy is

[policy]
channel =
    method createrepo :: use createrepo
    has req_channel :: req
    is_child_task :: parent
    source */gcc*  :: use heavybuilder
    source */glibc* :: use heavybuilder
    source */kernel* :: use heavybuilder
    source */qt* :: use heavybuilder
    source */libreoffice* :: use heavybuilder
    source */java-1.6.0-openjdk* :: use heavybuilder
    source */firefox* :: use heavybuilder
    source */xulrunner* :: use heavybuilder
    source */thunderbird* :: use heavybuilder
    source */openoffice.org* :: use heavybuilder
    source */webkitgtk* :: use heavybuilder
    source */qemu* :: use heavybuilder
    source */python-2* :: use heavybuilder
    source */python3* :: use heavybuilder