[fedora-arm] PogoPlug E02 -- 25 bucks.

omalleys at msu.edu omalleys at msu.edu
Thu Dec 15 14:08:22 UTC 2011

http://www.cnx-software.com/2011/12/15/pogoplug-series-4-linux-based-nas-with-cloud-storage/

"The device is based on Marvell 88F6192 chip with ARM V5 CPU clocked
at 800Mhz with 128 RAM and runs Linux."

which matches what is said here:
http://archlinuxarm.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2109&p=11318
"Thank you for contacting Pogoplug Support. We are using a Marvell
88F6192 chip with ARM V5 CPU 800Mhz and 128 ram"

And someone posted a link to a promo price for it (50 dollars)

http://shop.pogoplug.com/promo/89184900
http://shop.pogoplug.com/promo/89186300

Click both, fix qty, update, and boom. 50% off plus free shipping.

---
However the Marvell 88F6192 although listed at 800mhz doesn't have
usb3 native, so maybe they added a pcie-usb3 chip to it or the SoC has
been updated?

--
"The information in this email, and attachment(s) thereto, is strictly
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for