[fedora-arm] Bogus "hongkong" host entries in F14 ARM koji repo

Chris Tyler chris at tylers.info
Tue Jul 26 14:26:00 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-26 at 09:59 -0400, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 26, 2011 at 4:01 AM, Peter Robinson <pbrobinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> You'll be greeted by a longish list (432) of packages with a bogus
> >> url, all of them on "http://hongkong/yum/base/12/arm".
> >
> > Its a known issue, I thought it had been resolved though.
>
> Looks like it's still there. Who can fix it? How to fix it?

Hongkong is the true hostname of a.k.fp.o and those packages were
imported way back ... What we should probably do is rebuild those
packages, since they're imported from the previous F12 effort Should be
a relatively straightforward rebuild, unless they're FTBFS, in which
case we should know about and fix that, too.

(Any volunteers?)

-Chris