[fedora-arm] remaining F15 hardfp bootstrap dependencies

DJ Delorie dj at redhat.com
Sat Jun 11 02:26:52 UTC 2011

Based on what we've got built and what we want to have built, I wrote
a perl script to "rpm -qp --requires" all the remaining SRPMs and try
to group them according to what could be built next based on resolved
dependencies.  Packages are groups by what can be built in parallel.
There are a few circular dependencies I noted below, but even so,
there is a tangle at the end that still needs to be resolved.

PACKAGE			DEPENDENCIES

acl                  gawk gettext libattr libtool
attr                 gettext libtool
basesystem
elfutils             bison bzip2 flex gcc gettext glibc-headers xz zlib
expat                autoconf automake check libtool
fedora-release
filesystem           iso-codes
keyutils             glibc-kernheaders
less                 autoconf automake libtool ncurses pcre
libffi
libmpc               gmp mpfr texinfo
libsepol
libutempter
lua                  ncurses readline
nspr
perl                 db4 gdbm groff procps rsyslog systemtap-sdt tcsh zlib
popt                 doxygen gettext graphviz
redhat-rpm-config    libtool
shadow-utils         audit-libs libacl libattr libselinux
sqlite               /usr/bin/tclsh autoconf glibc ncurses readline tcl

perl-version         perl
setup                bash perl tcsh
tzdata               gawk glibc glibc-common java perl

now build pkgconfig without glib

e2fsprogs            libblkid libselinux libsepol libuuid pkgconfig texinfo
libidn               gettext pkgconfig
nss-util             gawk nspr perl pkgconfig psmisc zlib

now build python without openssl

ca-certificates      java-openjdk perl python rcs
cracklib             autoconf automake gettext gettext-autopoint libtool python words
file                 python zlib
libxml2              pkgconfig python zlib

pam                  audit-libs autoconf automake bison cracklib cracklib-dicts db4
		     docbook-dtds docbook-style-xsl flex gettext libselinux libtool
		     libxslt linuxdoc-tools perl pkgconfig sed w3m

libcap               libattr pam

now build nss and nss-softokn together

rpm                  bzip2 db4 elfutils elfutils-libelf fakechroot file gawk gettext
		     libacl libcap libselinux libsemanage lua ncurses nss nss-softokn-freebl
		     popt python readline redhat-rpm-config xz zlib

 gamin : glib2
 glib2 : gamin

 krb5 : openldap openssl
 cyrus-sasl : krb5 openldap openssl