[fedora-arm] New kernel-fdt branch on arm.git

Ken Cox jkc at redhat.com
Tue Jun 21 19:31:34 UTC 2011

I have pushed up a new kernel-fdt branch which contains a patch to add
flattened device tree support to the Fedora arm kernel, specifically on
the beagleboard and pandaboard because that is what I have to test on.

This kernel requires that the bootloader, e.g. u-boot, be able to load a
device tree blob into memory and pass it to the kernel at boot time.
Only basic FDT support is included presently, but with the
infrastructure in place, we can build on top of it.

--
Ken Cox